It's useless to point out hypocrisy. They don't care if they are being hypocritical. There is only one way. Theirs. They are intolerant of EVERYTHING else. Take the whole gay thing that you brought up. It is not a matter of "Can all viewpoints just co-exist on this issue without burning the place down?" They aren't looking for acceptance. They are looking for an endorsement. FROM YOU. Anything short of, not only acceptance, but strong public support of it, will be interpreted as disapproval. If you think I am being hyperbolic, google DOJ Silence is Disapproval.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014