Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
Please enlighten us. I agree with Cartwright that she has been spot on in all of her articles and her support of Romney being the most conservative and most qualified to get us out of the Obama mess we are in. As always, Ann uses "facts" in all of her arguments - which is a real put-off for libs and supporters of Rick the Self-righteous and Newt the Immoral.
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago