Alas, we still have Rick Santorum saying Obamacare is the same as what he calls "Romneycare"; the otherwise brilliant Mickey Kaus sniffing that if states can mandate insurance purchases, then we're "not talking about some basic individual liberty to not purchase stuff" (no, just the nation's founding document, which protects "basic individual liberties" by putting constraints on Congress); and the former law professor, Barack Obama, alleging that a "good example" of judicial activism would be the Supreme Court (in his...
In response to:
Please enlighten us. I agree with Cartwright that she has been spot on in all of her articles and her support of Romney being the most conservative and most qualified to get us out of the Obama mess we are in. As always, Ann uses "facts" in all of her arguments - which is a real put-off for libs and supporters of Rick the Self-righteous and Newt the Immoral.
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying "Read the Constitution!" was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 15 hours ago