The headline says it all. Here are the two clips, back to back. Pay special attention to the "flippers," who are drifting away from Obama -- whom they backed in 2008 -- and into his challenger's camp:
"This is as significant as what we had in Denver ten days ago. This group really swung."
"I feel like he's going to have more of a plan. He's a businessman."
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago