The headline says it all. Here are the two clips, back to back. Pay special attention to the "flippers," who are drifting away from Obama -- whom they backed in 2008 -- and into his challenger's camp:
"This is as significant as what we had in Denver ten days ago. This group really swung."
"I feel like he's going to have more of a plan. He's a businessman."
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- The value in silence: disconnection and recollection Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Semi-retired president reluctantly decides now’s not the time for a Jimmy Kimmel guest shot Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Madeleine Albright: Hamas putting civilians in line of fire hurts Israel’s ‘moral authority’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- FAA orders 24-hour moratorium on US to Tel Aviv over missile worries Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Raffi Williams, Dustin Siggins, William Jacobson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Conservatives get a big 2014 boost from ‘fatal blow’ to Obamacare Noah Rothman 3 hours ago