President Obama has been selected as TIME Magazine's Person of the Year. The magazine is calling him the "architect of the new America." First off, this isn't surprising. TIME regularily picks re-elected presidents to be on the cover and quite frankly, the guy won despite being a total failure in his first four years. In America, that actually is an accomplishment. Second, he actually is the "architect of a new America," a new America jealous of success and wealth, one that is perfectly content with soaring debt and unsustainable entitlement programs and one that doesn't mind being the strongest country...
man of the year? let me see-----what did he do-------------?
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago