The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported last week that the national unemployment rate rose from 8.2 to 8.3 percent in July. And yes, while the US economy did in fact add 163,000 jobs -- a significant improvement from previous months -- it’s still not enough to keep up with population growth. Perhaps it’s not surprising, then, that President Obama and his supporters are waging a fact-free, deeply divisive presidential campaign centered on character assassination and class warfare....
As long as these women can get in bed with Tom, D-ick,or Harry--no sweat. After all how can I make a living.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 4 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago