The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported last week that the national unemployment rate rose from 8.2 to 8.3 percent in July. And yes, while the US economy did in fact add 163,000 jobs -- a significant improvement from previous months -- it’s still not enough to keep up with population growth. Perhaps it’s not surprising, then, that President Obama and his supporters are waging a fact-free, deeply divisive presidential campaign centered on character assassination and class warfare....
As long as these women can get in bed with Tom, D-ick,or Harry--no sweat. After all how can I make a living.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago