No More "Mr. Obama Is a Nice Guy"

bible1st Wrote: Apr 20, 2012 12:23 PM
A few small truths that conservatives know: 1-Smiling while lying does not make you honest. 2-Appearing relaxed while throwing a "mentor" under the bus because they are an embarrassment does not make it ok. 3-Using devisive and hateful speach while condemning others for it makes you a hypocrit. 4-Ignoring truth and distracting from it does not make it go away. 5-Running from responsibility does not excuse you from it. 6-Pretending to like Latinos while giving drug dealers guns in order to murder them does not make you trustworthy. These are just a few. There are many more that will be revealed as the election unfolds.

No More "Mr. Obama Is a Nice Guy"

bible1st Wrote: Apr 20, 2012 12:09 PM
Limited means "within the confines of the Constitution as intended by the Founding Fathers." Small is "the result of limited government". It doesn't matter which one you state, they both come from and lead to the same thing; the idea that the large majority of authority and power rests in the hands of the people, not the government.

No More "Mr. Obama Is a Nice Guy"

bible1st Wrote: Apr 20, 2012 12:04 PM
Liberal at Heart = oxymoron Since when do liberals have a heart? Or brains for that matter?

Mixing and Matching

bible1st Wrote: Apr 20, 2012 11:57 AM
The opposite is true as well. Some indecent people come from dysfunctional families, and some come from functional families. As I said before, denying people their God given right to have children is not the answer. Teaching them to be personally responsible for those children is.

Mixing and Matching

bible1st Wrote: Apr 20, 2012 11:55 AM
Hey Sybil, don't know if you will ever see this, but I just got around to seeing your post. I agree with what you say here, but it has nothing to do with your earlier statement of "not allowing disfunctional people to bear children". According to you, your parents were disfunctional and should not have been allowed to bear children. If that were applied, we would not be able to have this conversation because you would have never been born. If your ideology was fact, you have relegated yourself and your brother into nonexistence. That would have been a sad thing because you seem to be a decent person, and the world needs more decent people in it. Some come from dysfunctional families and some come from functional families. Unfortunately...
Michele Obama's "Food Deserts" arn't acctually food deserts. Yeah, nobody else thinks that "Creamed Beagle with Cat Sauce" is a desert. Although, it is one of Barack's favorites.

Negroes With Guns

bible1st Wrote: Apr 19, 2012 11:42 AM
Yeah, wouldn't want to offend someone by identifying their race.

Negroes With Guns

bible1st Wrote: Apr 19, 2012 11:42 AM
Grandpa was a wise man with great forsight.

Negroes With Guns

bible1st Wrote: Apr 19, 2012 11:33 AM
Georgetwin, I'm gonna sue you for assault. I fell outa my chair laughing and hit my head on the floor. You're gonna kill somebody one day.
Being a union worker, I agree with Mrs. Malkin on her point that the union "leaders" are as politically corrupt as she says. On the other hand, corporate leaders and owners are just as corrupt. I know both sides of the construction industry as I have worked for 25 years in one or the other. There is not difference between a corrupt union boss and a corrupt corporate boss. They will both buy as many politicians as they can and they will both take as many kickbacks as they can get their hands on. My only problem with Mrs. Malkin's article is that she is one-sided in her attack on corruption in the construction industry. It is not only the Union, but the Non-union as well.
I know all the haters are going to jump on me about my comments concerning Christ and practicing on moving targets. But, I would rather be the target of hateful people than putting 70+ year old people in danger. Bring em here instead of there.