The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
u r wrong, @ss clown....dont even pretend to speak for me!
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 48 mins ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago