The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
u r wrong, @ss clown....dont even pretend to speak for me!
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago