The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
u r wrong, @ss clown....dont even pretend to speak for me!
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NATO begins military exercises in Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- New State Department semantic fun: Are we “coordinating” with Iran against ISIS or not? Allahpundit 4 hours ago