The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
u r wrong, @ss clown....dont even pretend to speak for me!
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 17 hours ago