The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
how long have you been outraged?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 12 hours ago