The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
how long have you been outraged?
- Semi-retired president reluctantly decides now’s not the time for a Jimmy Kimmel guest shot Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Madeleine Albright: Hamas putting civilians in line of fire hurts Israel’s ‘moral authority’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- FAA orders 24-hour moratorium on US to Tel Aviv over missile worries Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Raffi Williams, Dustin Siggins, William Jacobson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Conservatives get a big 2014 boost from ‘fatal blow’ to Obamacare Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- On the other hand: Fourth Circuit upholds ObamaCare subsidies for federal exchange consumers Allahpundit 3 hours ago