No. Because at the end...
Note that when responsibility is based in the Free Moral Choice of the Individual, the INDIVIDUAL is ACCOUNTABLE. When Desire is regarded as the Trump to Accountability, it is left SOLELY to the COLLECTIVE to determine Responsibility AND Morality and to IMPOSE that on EVERYONE.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 8 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 49 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago