When surveys are conducted, the people who are interviewed are randomly selected registered (in a good poll) likely voters who are willing to respond. But that just begins the process. Those responses must then be "weighted" or allocated based on some projected model of past or future voter turnout strength. In other...
In response to:
Darn no good Polacks.
As one who polled the 2008 presidential race extensively, it dawned on me, looking at the various "swing state" surveys taken recently, that many pollsters might be making a significant error that results in President Barack Obama with a lead, when perhaps the lead in reality belongs to Mitt Romney.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 4 hours ago