That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
notice the trolls.....everywhere.
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 18 hours ago