When it comes to investing in high-tech stocks, you need to catch companies at the right phase of their growth spurt. Major profits were made in companies like Dell (Nasdaq: DELL), Cisco Systems (Nasdaq: CSCO) and Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) while they were still being introduced to fresh new waves of investors. By the time they were widely-known, they became "dead-money" stocks, moving sideways for years to come.
Even if you can spot these high-growth stocks in the early phases of their life cycle, it can still be hard to assess...
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago