When it comes to investing in high-tech stocks, you need to catch companies at the right phase of their growth spurt. Major profits were made in companies like Dell (Nasdaq: DELL), Cisco Systems (Nasdaq: CSCO) and Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) while they were still being introduced to fresh new waves of investors. By the time they were widely-known, they became "dead-money" stocks, moving sideways for years to come.
Even if you can spot these high-growth stocks in the early phases of their life cycle, it can still be hard to assess...
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 4 hours ago