When it comes to investing in high-tech stocks, you need to catch companies at the right phase of their growth spurt. Major profits were made in companies like Dell (Nasdaq: DELL), Cisco Systems (Nasdaq: CSCO) and Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) while they were still being introduced to fresh new waves of investors. By the time they were widely-known, they became "dead-money" stocks, moving sideways for years to come.
Even if you can spot these high-growth stocks in the early phases of their life cycle, it can still be hard to assess...
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 40 minutes ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago