That's moronic. Would we be better off with 61 Republicans, including 15 RINOs or with 46 Republicans with no RINO's. If you choose the latter you are entirely untethered from reality. My Senators are Boxer and Feinstein. I would take Graham or McCain over them any day. In this state, Ted Cruz couldn't get elected dog catcher, even though he would certainly have my vote, unless he was running against a RINO who could win, then he would not. Get real, or lose your country, friend.
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago