In response to:
Great work as always, Ann. However, we will continue losing until we get our own playbook together. They have "Rules for Radicals". So far all we have is, what would Reagan have done. That cult of personality is not enough. Don't forget, Reagan signed California's CEQA, legalized abortion in California, raised spending in this state more than any governor in the last three decades of the last century, and raised federal taxes to "save" social security. We have not always been purists.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 10 hours ago