Political Correctness and Ebola

BFDOFR Wrote: Oct 18, 2014 9:12 AM
Brilliant analysis. A pox on both parties, but sadly I'll still vote Republican. I just hope we get more of them who aren't afraid of their own shadows.

Republicans and Legal Immigration Reform

BFDOFR Wrote: Sep 27, 2014 9:39 AM
yes. but let's give them one more chance by electing a Republican senate majority this year.

Republicans and Legal Immigration Reform

BFDOFR Wrote: Sep 27, 2014 9:37 AM
I'm with you.

Republicans and Legal Immigration Reform

BFDOFR Wrote: Sep 27, 2014 9:37 AM
The only "reform" I can accept is enforcement, both at the border and at the job site. Until that happens, there can be no discussion of changing the existing laws. Once that happens, I would support the reform of ending "family reunification", ending student visa over stays, ending travelers' overstays, revoking citizenship and pulling the passports of anyone who travels to Syria or Iraq without the explicit prior approval of the US government and then allowing only entrants who have definite job offer, but even then only allowing them so long as they keep that specific job. Who will support such reform? If no one will, then I will vote for no one, not even a Republican. As I've said before, this is the last election in which I will vote for any Republican no matter what. After this one, no voting for anyone unless the Republican establishment has shown the guts to demand enforcement before reform.

GOP Bordering On Victory

BFDOFR Wrote: Sep 25, 2014 10:10 AM
Friends, this may be your last chance to vote Republican. So, vote for any Republican over any Democrat this November. If the Republicans then turn on us by supporting "reform" before enforcement, we will know them as the Party of Treason. I pray that does not happen, but first things first. First, we give them a chance by electing a Republican Senate majority. If they blow that chance, we never again vote for any Republican in any election. Those of you who don't vote this time, or throw your vote away by not voting for a Republican will then, and only then be allowed to crow.
You are so right! We are still the majority in America, but somehow we keep losing elections. I think the major lever they have over us is fear, fear of being called racist, sexist, homophobes, fear of being dubbed uncool, fear of being called old fashioned and stodgy. I'm none of those things, yet I vote Republican 100%
Insouciant, yet snarky! Tangy, with a touch of disdain. Finishes with a hint of armpit and patchouli. All in all, a tasty read!

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

BFDOFR Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 9:02 AM
THANK YOU FOR DONATING That's what the website said after I gave Scott Brown $100. I'm not a big guy, I'm a retired state government executive in CA. I'm not a life-long Republican, but a mid-life convert. I am NOT opposed to all government, just too much government and government in the wrong places. I'm not a staunch conservative nor an evangelical, but I am very comfortable with such people and admire many of them. I'm more focused on national defense and economic issues than I am on "social issues", but I am tired of the constant grinding down of our moral and traditional values by leftists masquerading as "good Americans". I am a huge Ann Coulter fan, even though I do NOT agree with her 100% of the time. Please join me in accepting her assignment. We absolutely MUST take the Senate, even if some of "our guys" are RINOs or CINOs, or whatever. Donate to Scott Brown!

Your 'To Do' List to Save America

BFDOFR Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 8:55 AM
We would welcome you back to the real world should you choose to return.
Virginia is gone, so is California. Texas and other Blue States remain as our only hope.