In response to:
I never support boycotts. Ever. I happily ate lettuce and grapes in the '70's, would have bought Krugerands in the '80's if I had had enough cash, and currently drive both a Chevy and a Ford. I don't believe in mixing politics with my duty as a consumer to maximize my own utility. If you're truly conservative, you won't either. On the other hand, I support government actions to sanction Iran, restrict trade with Syria, etc., etc. Some things are properly done by government and government alone. I wish we could control our government and turn it to more conservative policies, but our failure to do so is political and should not interfere with our duty to watch out for number one in matters of consumption.
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 23 minutes ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 3 hours ago