In response to:
I never support boycotts. Ever. I happily ate lettuce and grapes in the '70's, would have bought Krugerands in the '80's if I had had enough cash, and currently drive both a Chevy and a Ford. I don't believe in mixing politics with my duty as a consumer to maximize my own utility. If you're truly conservative, you won't either. On the other hand, I support government actions to sanction Iran, restrict trade with Syria, etc., etc. Some things are properly done by government and government alone. I wish we could control our government and turn it to more conservative policies, but our failure to do so is political and should not interfere with our duty to watch out for number one in matters of consumption.
- It’s come to this: Obama threatens to veto Republican bills that … require him to follow the law Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago