My dogs are smarter than these "students"!

A Dreadful Media Campaign

BFANCI Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 8:46 AM
I am totally depressed, the news is so bad I do not want to turn on the TV today. Had a feeling about 8 pm last night this was going to happen and turned it off so I would not have to watch it happen. How can so many be fooled by this person who is an occupier and destroyer of all of our values....just sad.
Lemmings, that is what I call the democratic voters, they are going to follow Obama over the cliff, and we are going to be pushed, screaming, right along with them if this election is not won by Mitt Romney!

Academic Malpractice Part 818

BFANCI Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 4:56 PM
I think they might be in for a big lawsuit in that case!

Academic Malpractice Part 818

BFANCI Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 12:33 PM
Theatre owners passed a law in that city that no one could carry a gun on private property ?? Or was it the city ??

The Great Tax Divide

BFANCI Wrote: Sep 19, 2012 8:37 AM
Very good anology! If everyone could see what he is doing in plain everyday terms, it might open their tightly shut eyes!
I see, let's spin the words to suit us, let's say not one wants to have a job. REALLY?? Those people, at least the majority of them would like to work, but President Obama makes sure there are no jobs for them to get so they can feed their own families!

Entitlement Reforms

BFANCI Wrote: Aug 29, 2012 9:05 AM
If you look at the cost charged by the hospital and the amount medicare actually paid them, there is probably a huge difference. Hospitals IMO pad the bills in order to get as much as they can from either medicare or insurance companies. Those $10 aspirin tablets for instance, give me a break. This system has all evolved from the high cost of doing business, the paperwork costs almost as much as the procedures. somehow, someone needs to figure out how to simplify it and that goes for income tax too.
AMEN. If someone spends money, another person (s) benefits from that. A service was performed. Other than gambling that is :( Only conservative's families are fair game, not the liberals!

Duped by Congressional Lies

BFANCI Wrote: Jun 14, 2012 3:19 PM
The government does charge us a premium for medicare too, they deduct it from my tiny SS check every month. If medicare paid my Doctors what they charged, it would not be enough, but they pay around $64 of a $150 doctor visit charge ( which I do think is excessive) and I avoid going unless it is a necessity.