The only problem with this stance is that it contradicts all reports that are coming out of Libya and statements made by Libya's own president. Whether this is out of political expediency or an Obama Administration's inability to get on the same page...
It will be bad if things go on this way. After Episode after episode things will escalate! We owed apologize to on one for freedom of speech. No appeasement here! Fox news (videos)'Amb. Bolton on the Tragedy in Libya Sep. 13th Former US Ambassador to the UN John Bolton talks to Alan about MItt Romney's reaction to the attack on the Libyan consulate. Dr. Henry Kissinger speaksoout on US Embassy attacks Sep. 13th Former Secretary of State talks foreign policy in Middle East' and more
Obama Admin Official Contradicts Libyan Accounts of Attack On Sunday, U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice continued to support the Obama Administration's story that the Libyan attacks on the U.S. consulate in Libya that resulted in the death of an ambassador were the result of spontaneous action by rioters rather than a planned and coordinated attack.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago