Scott Rasmussen notes that following the president's sub par performance in the first debate, “the reality is that a very close race shifted ever so slightly from narrowly favoring President Obama to narrowly favoring Mitt Romney. Either way, it remains too close to call.”
Overall, Romney has had a one- or two-point lead on six of the past nine days. Obama had the advantage just once, and the candidates were tied twice....
The fact that anyone would vote for "O" after all that has happened and is happening is pretty spoooky!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago