Scott Rasmussen notes that following the president's sub par performance in the first debate, “the reality is that a very close race shifted ever so slightly from narrowly favoring President Obama to narrowly favoring Mitt Romney. Either way, it remains too close to call.”
Overall, Romney has had a one- or two-point lead on six of the past nine days. Obama had the advantage just once, and the candidates were tied twice....
The fact that anyone would vote for "O" after all that has happened and is happening is pretty spoooky!
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 58 mins ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired president to address something he saw on the news today about Ukraine at 4 p.m. ET; Update: “Ongoing incursion”; Update: No strategy yet on ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago