The Underpants Gnome Caucus

Beth154 Wrote: Feb 18, 2014 6:08 PM
Derek, I always look forward to reading your column. I didn't like what you have to say in this article and the last, but I'm so glad you've said it. I always want the truth. Thank you. Next article: What should our communication be? We want Happy Warrior. Does that mean tweaking Reagan's speeches? How do we communicate that Dems are lying and deliberately destroying the nation? Or should we not say that? Should it be "speaking the truth in love"? Or maybe that sounds squishy? Reagan was able to do sorrowful instead of angry. Our guys either can't or are being edited to seem that they can't or both.

Unhinged by Obama

Beth154 Wrote: Nov 11, 2012 6:07 PM
Amen.

Unhinged by Obama

Beth154 Wrote: Nov 11, 2012 6:03 PM
"Communism is dead. Socialism is dead. They live on only in the nightmares of conservative fear-mongers." Steve Chapman has lost his mind if her ever had one. I suppose he should write this to the North Koreans dying in their concentration camps and see how much they agree?

A Couple of Thoughts On President Obama

Beth154 Wrote: Oct 07, 2012 12:25 PM
Actually, socialism is one of the tenets of Islam. That's why the countries that have Islam are the ones whose people are so poverty stricken. And I include in that pathos-filled list the countries in Africa like Somalia and Mali. I am convinced the "Arab Spring" was really a rejection of socialism. But since the folks doing the rejecting don't fully understand their predicament, they were unable to get the reforms they long for.

A Couple of Thoughts On President Obama

Beth154 Wrote: Oct 07, 2012 12:25 PM
That's a very, very funny joke! Politicians will never stop laughing at that one!

I Hate Mike Adams

Beth154 Wrote: Jun 11, 2012 9:24 AM
Mike, I am a jumbo-sized hater, so I need your new T-shirt in a size 3X. Can I get it in RED, with a really large >:- ( on the back?
How could the View ladies be worse? They'd probably be conscientious enough to actually read the legislation before they passed it! They might even read the Constitution and decide to follow it!
AMEN!
Why should Wall Street apologize for being victimized? Your representatives in Congress are the ones who need to apologize! The apology should be, "We're sorry, we listened to a bunch of socialists. Our constituents led us down the wrong path. But we're determined not to make the same mistake again. From now on, we will allow the free market to do its work of lifting us all out of poverty."