You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Does that mean that you'll accept that the Democrats do represent the people when Obama wins? Or does "the proof" only go one way (i.e., we represent the people whether we win or lose)?
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago