Mittmentum Builds

BernieGall Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 1:44 PM
The source of the data in that chart is every swing state poll published yesterday. But lemme guess: they're all biased and Romney is really winning.

Mittmentum Builds

BernieGall Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 1:31 PM
How do you explain all those blue states? You know: the ones that are going to give Obama a second term...

Mittmentum Builds

BernieGall Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 1:20 PM
This article and thread make clear that Republicans will never join the reality-based community. I mean look at it: you don't like the facts, so you proclaim them out of existence. Same thing your boys in congress did with the non-partisan Congressional Research Service report: you don't like the facts, suppress and ignore them! Same thing you do with global warming. Of course you're only following the Bush/Cheney lead here. What was it Cheney said: "we create our own reality." Well, guess again.

Mittmentum Builds

BernieGall Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 1:03 PM
This whole thread smacks of whistling past the graveyard. It has the acrid stench of desperation all over it. But I empathize. I know what it's like to hope against hope that the polls are all wrong. I was in that position in 2004. But what I didn't do was turn that hope into certainty that the polls must be wrong. Learn to take your lumps. And how about urging your representatives to put the country first and see how they might work with Obama in his second term?

Mittmentum Builds

BernieGall Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 12:58 PM
I don't share this computer with anyone. Sharing is socialistic.

Mittmentum Builds

BernieGall Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 12:54 PM
For the record, here's what it said: This article and accompanying thread are laughable. But as hard as I'm laughing now, I'll be laughing so much harder when you all wake up on Wednesday with your "Willardmentum" in tatters. Then it'll be conspiracy theories in abundance: Obama engineered hurricane Sandy, Obama's socialist vanguard tampered with the voting machines, etc. etc. Because it just cannot be the case in the townhall.com mind that your half-baked ideology was soundly rejected by the voters. I look forward to welcoming you all back to reality on Wednesday. Or I would if I weren't equally certain that reality can never penetrate the thick crust of your ideological blinders.

Mittmentum Builds

BernieGall Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 12:52 PM
In other words: no dissenting opinion allowed. You do realize that this hypocrisy undercuts a great many of your own arguments, right?

Mittmentum Builds

BernieGall Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 12:44 PM
Refreshed it several times. The comment is gone. What was that you were saying about censorship being a leftist thing?

Mittmentum Builds

BernieGall Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 12:39 PM
I see my last post was deleted. What do you people have against freedom?

Mittmentum Builds

BernieGall Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 12:09 PM
Does that mean I can expect an apology from you on Wednesday when Obama wins?

Mittmentum Builds

BernieGall Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 11:34 AM
Sorry about the double post (and for your state of delusion).