The stories often lost in the horrific aftermath of Operation Fast and Furious are about the countless and faceless murder victims in Mexico left behind as a result of the lethal program. In September 2011, Townhall reported the Fast and Furious death toll in Mexico as 200, that number has since jumped to what former Chihuahua Attorney General Patricia Gonzales Rodriguez describes as "surely thousands." Tonight, Spanish language television network Univision is expected to air a bombshell investigative report finally putting a face on innocent Mexican citizens used as collateral damage...
In response to:
He's just doing the SM thing and loves to have us inflict pain on him. Bring it, Greg, I promise I will crush a new bone in your body every day. Then again, if you want everything crushed all at once. Just as fine for me. Working on the heavy bag gets a tad boring for me and I welcome a live target.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 7 hours ago