Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
byeBarry Wrote: 10 minutes ago (12:50 PM) Originally we didn't, only property owners, now look! ---------------------- I say everyone needs to bring in their tax returns to the polls. For every dollar in taxes you pay, you get one vote. If you receive more money from the government than you pay, you take votes AWAY from those you vote for. I GUARANTEE that within one election cycle, **ALL** of this nation's problems -- from the deficit, to crime, to the problem of too many Allisons -- will be solved once and for all.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 23 minutes ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago