Answer: Nearly a dozen times, including the 2009 massacre of three Pittsburgh police officers (which lib journos falsely blamed on Fox News, Glenn Beck and the "heated, apocalyptic rhetoric of the anti-Obama forces"); the 2009 suicide insurance scam/murder hoax of Kentucky census worker Bill Sparkman (which New York magazine falsely blamed on Rush Limbaugh, "conservative media personalities, websites and even members of Congress"); the 2009 Holocaust museum shooting...
It is no coincidence that all four presidential assassins were progressives. Nor is it coincidence that all but one credible would-be presidential assassin (Reagan's was just a nut) was progressive. And it also isn't coincidence that the FBI says the most dangerous domestic terrorist organizations are all progressive. And it isn't coincidence that every person listed on the FBI's Most Wanted Domestic Terrorists list are progressives. Just look at the Occupy Wall Street protests and the protests in Wisconsin from a few years ago. Filled with violence and massive destruction of property. Then compare that to the Tea Party protests. The difference is staggering...and very telling.
Question: How many times over the past four years have exploitative liberal journalists and Democratic leaders rushed to pin random acts of violence on the tea party, Republicans, Fox News and conservative talk radio?
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago