California has been at the forefront of ObamaCare implementation, but state lawmakers are facing a major obstacle: There aren’t enough doctors in the state to treat the expected influx of newly-insured patients.
A government council has recommended a physician-to-population ratio of 60 to 80 primary care doctors per 100,000 residents. Only 16 of California’s 58 counties reach this recommended supply of primary care physicians.
With ObamaCare, it’s only going to get worse.
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago