But not much. The 168 members of the RNC grappled with the consequences of losing the presidential race, losing the Senate and losing seats in the House....
Rush Limbaugh: "11-12-million ? How about 20-40-milion !" Here they go again, the RINO's McAmnesty, McGrahamnesty, They just can't help themselves ! This plan is same as the 2005-07, GB-2, Kennedy, McCain, Reid, Schumer, Durbin, Harkin, Kerry, Feinstein, Boxer, Massive push for Mass-Amnesty ! Watch out for the, "Hidden" Section-6 Fed-Pre-emption clause in HR-2885-Fed-E-Verify-Bill" Which completely pre-empts all past-current State-level E-Verify, bills-laws-rules-enforcement-powers ! If "HR-2885-The-Legal-Workforce-Act" were to pass, 1 of the only major parts of Arizona's SB-1070 that was upheld by the US-Supreme-Court, which is the, "highly-enforcible-very-powerful" E-Verify part of SB-1070" "will be made null-void by Sec-6 !"
The Republican National Committee chose to hold its recent winter meeting in Charlotte because North Carolina was a rare bright spot in last year's presidential election. Although it was the high-profile site of the Democratic National Convention, North Carolina became one of just two states won by Barack Obama in 2008 that went for Mitt Romney in 2012. (The other was Indiana.) So being in North Carolina made Republicans feel a little better.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago