But not much. The 168 members of the RNC grappled with the consequences of losing the presidential race, losing the Senate and losing seats in the House....
Rush Limbaugh: "11-12-million ? How about 20-40-milion !" Here they go again, the RINO's McAmnesty, McGrahamnesty, They just can't help themselves ! This plan is same as the 2005-07, GB-2, Kennedy, McCain, Reid, Schumer, Durbin, Harkin, Kerry, Feinstein, Boxer, Massive push for Mass-Amnesty ! Watch out for the, "Hidden" Section-6 Fed-Pre-emption clause in HR-2885-Fed-E-Verify-Bill" Which completely pre-empts all past-current State-level E-Verify, bills-laws-rules-enforcement-powers ! If "HR-2885-The-Legal-Workforce-Act" were to pass, 1 of the only major parts of Arizona's SB-1070 that was upheld by the US-Supreme-Court, which is the, "highly-enforcible-very-powerful" E-Verify part of SB-1070" "will be made null-void by Sec-6 !"
The Republican National Committee chose to hold its recent winter meeting in Charlotte because North Carolina was a rare bright spot in last year's presidential election. Although it was the high-profile site of the Democratic National Convention, North Carolina became one of just two states won by Barack Obama in 2008 that went for Mitt Romney in 2012. (The other was Indiana.) So being in North Carolina made Republicans feel a little better.
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 12 hours ago