Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
In 1999 The-Colossal-Lying-Deceiving-Actor-US-Traitor-Liar-in-Chief BH-Obama, wouldn’t support tougher prosecution for school shooters ! "1999, Ill-St-Sntr Barack Obama voted “present” on SB-759 that would require adult prosecution for for anyone above14 yrs-old who dischared a gun and was charged with aggravated battery w/a-weapon within 1,000-ft of a school, That legislation came as a response to the tragic Columbine High School shooting, 1999. The Obamination's Non-Vote on SB-759 followed a trend for the young obviously anti-US-American-Communist-Marxist-US-Traitor-Filth ! The pro-deviant-anti-US-Traitor-Ill-St-lawmakers controversial votes on crime legislation often raised eyebrows, even amongst the most liberal Ill-St-Senators !
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- FDA set to regulate e-cigs — and cigars, pipe tobacco Ed Morrissey 57 minutes ago
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago