You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Hugo Chavez endorses Obama. Chavez is not registered to vote.
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago