Gallup's daily presidential tracker has settled back into a dead heat -- with a single, statistically insignificant point separating Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Rasmussen's tracker wiped the post-DNC bounce away late last week. (Rasmussen tracks likely voters and refreshes its numbers on a three-day cycle; Gallup measures registered voters across seven-day cycles). So where do things stand today? Almost precisely where they did before the conventions shook things up. Obama led by as many as five points in Rasmussen and seven points in Gallup in the wake of his convention, thanks largely to an effective speech...
All of the above? Or was it some minister criticizing NAMBLA?
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago