The folks over at Campus Reform have done it again; they've exposed pornographic poems of a professor who was recently hired at the University of North Carolina. Not only are the poems pornographic, they describe sexual fantasies with freshman students.
A public university has hired an English literature professor whose pornographic verse includes fantasies of having sexual relations with freshmen female students, an education watchdog reported this week.
In Prof. Alessandro Porco’s poem “Hot Girl-Girl Action University” the fictional university president Jill Kelly offers a welcome to the freshman class.
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago