Obama Versus Obama: Part IV

Bencheeseburger Wrote: Sep 28, 2012 10:34 AM
I like you, Joe. My sentiments exactly.

Obama Versus Obama: Part IV

Bencheeseburger Wrote: Sep 28, 2012 10:32 AM
I absolutely cannot understand how any well informed American could possibly vote for "his royal highness." However, it seems every day the economic news gets worse and O's ratings get better. I still think it could be a landslide for R&R. Sure hope so as the thought of another 4 years of this stupidity, will ruin our great country.

Obama Versus Obama: Part IV

Bencheeseburger Wrote: Sep 28, 2012 9:22 AM
RON, Good for you! i have wondered why nobody talks about that fact that Obummer can surely take some of the blame for the economy in 2009 altho Bush could have vetoed some of the Congress' spending. Why have the stupid chicken Repubs not spoken out??!! Also, how many times did Bush try to get Congress (Dodd & Frank) to do something about Fannie and Freddie??!! Also, SEAWOLF, I totally agree that Harry Reid should be impeached or fired or whatever can be done to rid the Senate of him. He is a total disgrace and only got re-elected by bussing in illegals in Nevada. All these disgusting Dems need to go. GO ROMNEY AND RYAN! Wake up everybody.

What Has Obama Learned?

Bencheeseburger Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 8:21 AM
He didn't learn anything because he is confident that he knows it all all ready. Also, he could never ever admit not knowing something or making a mistake. He is a close decendent of Narcissus.
Obama is a Muslim. That is why he is so protective of the Muslims and refuses to call them terrorists and certainly not radical islamic terrorists. It is so obvious. I am afraid that he is the beginning ot the Muslims taking over our great country. Pray that the ignorant wake up before it is too late.
It is time for Mitt to get goin'. Actually, it is way past time. Is he spending all his time practicing for the debates? I suspect he has the knowledge, one simple suggestion. Just THINK before you speak. The Obama devils are out there every place waiting for you to goof.

Obama Versus Obama

Bencheeseburger Wrote: Sep 25, 2012 9:23 AM
You idiots responding to Allison are ruining this column..........exactly what she wants and getting all the attention. Why can't you just ignore her???!!! Maybe then she'll go away or at least won't have any fun. Grow up, Guys.

Letters That Need Never Be Sent

Bencheeseburger Wrote: Sep 23, 2012 12:53 PM
I did NOT know that. C'mon Mitt and Paul. Tell us stuff like that. Medicare recipients now may change their Obama vote for Mitt just knowing that. What else might we like to know?
Both Obamas are disgusting. It is none of her business. I don't mind the education of proper nutrition but she has no business spending tax dollars on mandating healthy foods. BTW, why isn't Mitt or better yet Paul, bringing up the millions of dollars Michelle spends on lavish vacations for her friends, family, and herself??!!

Letters That Need Never Be Sent

Bencheeseburger Wrote: Sep 23, 2012 10:00 AM
It sounds great, The problem is.....one cannot talk to Dems and esp. Obummer Lovers. They are irrational. If I send an email which seems simple enough, they get mad. Politics cannot even be brought up with one part of the family....they get irate. I do depend on 30 second pithy ads or great speakers like Newt and great writers like Derek to get the points across. I personally am at a loss.
I just don't know. Start the Tea Party as a major political party is my best suggestion.