This is so damn funny. I would have thought this was a movie script for a comedy. Have people lost their minds? I've met many people in education and the most ignorant and plain stupid are the one's with doctor in front of their name. These imbiciles actually think of themselves of some kind of savior to minorities. Words like "diversity" and "multiculturalism" are really code for anti-white! There was a county in Fl that had a multicultural day with food and songs. The people represented were African Americans, Haiti, Jamaican and people from the Virgin Islands. How is that multicultural? There was no Polish, Italian, Cuban etc, etc food or songs. I'm glad that university has a degree program in "Gay Studies" something like that
Dianne Harrison is the new president of California State University, Northridge (CSUN). It’s a small college in the Golden State but it sure is loaded with diversity. How do I know? Because Dianne has written a letter to the entire university, telling everyone how diverse they are and, more importantly, what a great person she is because she loves diversity. In her short email of around 800 words she refers to diversity no less than 17 times (and I have highlighted them in bold letters). Because it is so dripping with Orwellian double-speak, I thought it would be fun to reproduce...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 20 hours ago