This is so damn funny. I would have thought this was a movie script for a comedy. Have people lost their minds? I've met many people in education and the most ignorant and plain stupid are the one's with doctor in front of their name. These imbiciles actually think of themselves of some kind of savior to minorities. Words like "diversity" and "multiculturalism" are really code for anti-white! There was a county in Fl that had a multicultural day with food and songs. The people represented were African Americans, Haiti, Jamaican and people from the Virgin Islands. How is that multicultural? There was no Polish, Italian, Cuban etc, etc food or songs. I'm glad that university has a degree program in "Gay Studies" something like that
Dianne Harrison is the new president of California State University, Northridge (CSUN). It’s a small college in the Golden State but it sure is loaded with diversity. How do I know? Because Dianne has written a letter to the entire university, telling everyone how diverse they are and, more importantly, what a great person she is because she loves diversity. In her short email of around 800 words she refers to diversity no less than 17 times (and I have highlighted them in bold letters). Because it is so dripping with Orwellian double-speak, I thought it would be fun to reproduce...
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 3 hours ago