If Colson was dissembling about his hard-won faith in Christ, the result of imprisonment for his part in Watergate -- a possibility I don't accept for a millisecond -- his was an odd way of staging a comeback: witnessing Christ's love to...
Isn't it strange how few people will even respond to a column that addresses religion in a positive way? The shallowness of understanding of Christianity is really scary.
The power of redemption is the one concept a cynical, self-regarding epoch -- ours -- can't quite get its arms around, especially, perhaps, in the case of the late Chuck Colson. Can the guy have been right in the head? Wasn't he putting us on with all this Sweet Jesus business he performed in prisons all over the world?
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago