The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
I always appreciate your well thought out articles Chuck! The problem with this current administration is that they don't care about the law. They seem to feel they are above it and don't need to answer for anything to us lowly folks out here. And the MSM media are just fine with that too. Sad days, for this agent and all Americans whitewashed by Obama, Holder and their cronies.
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago