The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
I always appreciate your well thought out articles Chuck! The problem with this current administration is that they don't care about the law. They seem to feel they are above it and don't need to answer for anything to us lowly folks out here. And the MSM media are just fine with that too. Sad days, for this agent and all Americans whitewashed by Obama, Holder and their cronies.
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- Will gun control sink Connecticut’s Democratic governor? Noah Rothman 39 mins ago
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago