The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
I always appreciate your well thought out articles Chuck! The problem with this current administration is that they don't care about the law. They seem to feel they are above it and don't need to answer for anything to us lowly folks out here. And the MSM media are just fine with that too. Sad days, for this agent and all Americans whitewashed by Obama, Holder and their cronies.
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago