The Question Should Be Why

Beircheart2 Wrote: Jul 25, 2013 6:20 PM
I am so sick of this resurgence of claiming discrimination over skin color when nothing in America could be farther from the truth. I am White. On the very long list of people I admire are Tomas Sowell, Ben Carson, Condoleezza Rice, Star Parker, Walter Williams and many others. Nor am I alone in being a White person who looks up to these Black individuals. Yet these same individuals are typically loathed by blacks. So obviously skin color does not prevent whites from admiring nor does it automatically mean approval from blacks. All that is left then is to accept that skin color is NOT where the differences lie. That leaves social attitudes. In that, Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, and all other races are in the same boat because we all have the same ailments afflicting us. Group 1 accepts that they are accountable for their success and failure. Group 2 believes that they should be allowed to do whatever they want with no accountability attached. Abortion: Group1: I shouldn’t have had unprotected sex, now I have a baby. Group2: Get an abortion. School: Group 1: Bust my rear in school and improve my chances to get a good job. Group 2: Blow off school and I still deserve to be taken care of. Personal appearance: Group 1: How I look effects how I am treated. Group 2: I should be able to look like a ‘gangsta’ without being treated like I am one.

Self-Flagellation Republican Style

Beircheart2 Wrote: Mar 19, 2013 2:32 PM
What the Republican party is missing is swagger. I know that isn't a great political point but it is relevant when it comes to elections. Look at our past offerings. They mostly have watery porridge: non-confrontational, compromising, soft selling their message and about as exciting to watch as an episode of Oprah. The party needs a dynamic uncompromising character who possesses both intelligence and conviction. They need pizazz. Face reality, folks. Sensationalism has taken over journalism because it sells. On the field of ideas we conservatives win hands down simply because the other side is so bereft of fact and reality. So why do they keep winning? Presentation!

5 Reasons Barack Obama is a Creep

Beircheart2 Wrote: Mar 02, 2013 10:30 AM
He is a reflection of the society that elected him. Scary that they either are in the majority or are the most active element.

5 Reasons Barack Obama is a Creep

Beircheart2 Wrote: Mar 02, 2013 10:23 AM
Sorry. NO idea what you are talking about.

5 Reasons Barack Obama is a Creep

Beircheart2 Wrote: Mar 02, 2013 10:05 AM
While I agree with his accusations Mr. Hawkins, like just about every conservative talking head, has got it wrong. The reality is our plight has next to nothing to do with Obama, his cronies, or the rest of Washington. Rile against them all you want, it will do no good. The bottom line is they all are elected. That means it isn’t “them” but “us” that is the problem. We need not look as far away as DC since the root of the problem is in our own back yards, our next door neighbors and probably even some of our relatives. That’s were we need be looking, not blaming Obama. We, speaking collectively, did it to ourselves and only we can change things. A good place to start is to do whatever it takes to get your kids out of public schools.
As long as hers is one of those lost I'm fine with it.

Ben Carson Owes No Apologies

Beircheart2 Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 7:45 PM
What an absurd notion, "...a president of the United States cannot even attend an event devoted to drawing people closer to God and bridge partisan and cultural divides without being lectured about his policies.” Why should he not be lectured at every turn? His policies are wrong for America, have no basis in any American tradition, and have proven ruinous wherever implemented on this earth. He needs hear this again and again until it sinks in or he leaves office.
This isn't rocket science. A home with two parents, one male and one female being the ideal environment to raise a child is founded in what is called "traditional moral values" reverently by conservatives and disparagingly by ibs. MSM serves as the mouthpiece for the lib movement. What did you expect if not a double standard?

Cultural Deviancy, Not Guns

Beircheart2 Wrote: Feb 13, 2013 2:16 PM
I don't think they pretend to not see it, they simply can't accept it. To label a sub-culture in America as ineffectual flies in the face of their utopian view of the world. Further, to do so means somebody has to bear the brunt of responsibility, be they women getting pregnant outside of wedlock, men making babies but refusing to be dads, or blacks who fell hook, line, and sinker for the marketing scheme that is 'gangsta'. How many millions have been made off that one and at what human cost?

Cultural Deviancy, Not Guns

Beircheart2 Wrote: Feb 13, 2013 1:47 PM
"Today's Americans accept behavior that our parents and grandparents never would have accepted." That's because it has become so vile to tell somebody their behavior is unacceptable. Remember, the lib goal is to insure that no behavior is unacceptable that way whatever their personal derelictions are they can maintain them under the guise of protecting all. Standards are similarly frowned upon because they necessarily mean others have to live up to them, and that's not fair. Especially if the "others" are themselves! In short, libs are morally bankrupt, like it that way, and strive to maintain carte blanche access to perversion.
Apologies. My post was aimed more toward mulbery's statements.