It was a scene that immediately put every American into one of two groups: those heartened by the throngs of illegal immigrants thirsting to stay in this country, and those appalled. It also framed a choice for...
That is certainly insightful. I guess in your small world of the simple it is much easier to pin the tail on a villain than it is to actually be capable of thought and reason. In that way you are of a similar mind with the current president.
When you hear of people in Chicago sleeping on the sidewalk to be first in line in the morning, you may figure they are hoping to snag tickets for Lady Gaga or a Cubs World Series. But those were not the explanation Wednesday when thousands lined up at Navy Pier. They didn't want to get something. They wanted to avoid getting something: a deportation order.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 10 hours ago