President Obama is still in campaign mode, traveling...
The difference with FDR is that he was a SOCIAL CONSERVATIVE, something that mattered with people at that time, despite his Marxist leaning, and that STILL matters to people. Obama is a moral Marxist, an immoral ruler, completely the opposite from FDR in this respect. His re-election was by accident - due to such a p i s s poor social Marxist on the Republican ticket - and by fraud.
We’ve all heard about the “fiscal cliff.” But what does it mean? The media won’t bother to explain it in any detail, and people aren’t looking it up on their own. So, a great many Americans think it’s a physical place, a vacation destination of some sort. I understand people are busy with their lives, but a majority of Americans just voted to re-elect President Obama, a man whose failed leadership created this harmonic convergence of economic mess that is the fiscal cliff. So I say, “To hell with it; let’s jump.”
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 24 mins ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 12 hours ago