President Obama is holding on to Eric Holder as the nation’s top law-enforcement official, The Post has learned.
The newly re-elected president asked his controversial attorney general to stay for the second term, and Holder has agreed despite enduring a firestorm of criticism from Republican lawmakers.
“I don’t know if everyone in the White House wants him [Holder] to stay,...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Menendez – Looks like we don’t have the votes for that immigration bill after all Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- America in decline – Bars selling rubbing alcohol as “scotch” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Regarding Lois Lerner, who does the Bill of Rights protect? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Oh, good: Iranian hackers trying to break into the American energy grid Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reason: Will ObamaCare and patent attacks kill medical innovation? Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago