Three New Polls, More Bad News for Obama

beeta46 Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 5:05 PM
Mitt is an honest man unlike Obama and if Honesty embarasses you then we know where you stand and that is not on the side of what is right.

Three New Polls, More Bad News for Obama

beeta46 Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 5:04 PM
Mitt told them the truth. They are destructive like rats.. Look what they did to Gaza when the Jews were forced out, The Jews left them set up for life and they went in and buldozed down the green houses and crops and busineses.. they are idiots.. They need to starve but Obama keeps furnishing them with funds to survive and stock pile weapons to the tune of 1,3 billion just a few days ago...Palestinians are refugees that were kicked out of other muslim countries when jews returned to Israel, They sent them there to be a thorn in the side of the jews and they have been! Muslims hate jews and when they returned to their homeland the muslims went crazy.

Three New Polls, More Bad News for Obama

beeta46 Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 4:59 PM
DARN few have any brain AT ALL!!!

Three New Polls, More Bad News for Obama

beeta46 Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 4:58 PM
Well said . I admire you grit!!!

Three New Polls, More Bad News for Obama

beeta46 Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 4:57 PM
He has the homeland security force now. How many there I do not know but I know he speaks of them often and I have seen them in force at different events.

Three New Polls, More Bad News for Obama

beeta46 Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 4:46 PM
Appaarently you do not know they are... They believe in Christ and his blood. They believe in the crucification of christ. You need to google what do Mormons believe.. I have a very dear friend that was a morman till she moved here and no chruches here.. She told me everything they beleived and she is a Christian... They believe in praying for their anchestors to make heaven if they were not Christian that I do not believe in but all churches believe some different things for the others.. That is fine and will not hurt them in eternity,,As long as they believe in Christ crucified for their sins and pray to him for their forgivness they are Christians according to the bible.. Christ said who so ever believeth on me shall be saved. They Do.

Three New Polls, More Bad News for Obama

beeta46 Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 4:46 PM

Three New Polls, More Bad News for Obama

beeta46 Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 4:41 PM
Thanks for the post . I had seen someof them but I posted to FB... The world needs to see these for sure!

Three New Polls, More Bad News for Obama

beeta46 Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 4:30 PM
Amen to that... Word is he has had his share and may still be getting a share... No telling what goes on in his parties with the guest he has...

Three New Polls, More Bad News for Obama