First, Levin is proposing a solution for how to deal with the Federal leviathan from the grass roots up. While he says we should still fight at the Federal office holder level, he says it's much easier to influence policy at the local level. Indeed, we see this all the time in our states. Second, now that Levin has shown that STATE level politicians can have a dramatic effect on national politics, I think you will see the state legislatures getting active. In fact, the smart local politician will run on making these amendments his priority.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago