1 - 10 Next
In response to:

Climatist Jihad?

Beeblebrox Wrote: Feb 28, 2015 9:57 PM
Well actually, Isaiah wrote about the earth being round back in Old Testament times.
In response to:

Climatist Jihad?

Beeblebrox Wrote: Feb 28, 2015 9:54 PM
This is exactly right. Totalitarianism is a magnitude worse for the planet than the worst thing that Algore could ever claim that AGW would do. The reverse is also true. The BEST thing for the planet would be wealth creation. Free market capitalism produces a cleaner environment. This is undeniable. Liberty produces new technologies including cleaner burning engines and power plants. Only morons think that totalitarian government environmental proscriptions will produce a cleaner planet.
But then the state governors should go ahead and prosecute the illegals themselves. It's time for the governors of the states take back their power. The Feds have no right to order the states to ignore the law.
In response to:

Is America in a Religious War?

Beeblebrox Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 2:10 PM
Yes, a good example of what you speak are your own posts. Do you read what you write yourself? Physician, heal thyself.
In response to:

Is America in a Religious War?

Beeblebrox Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 1:57 PM
Of course, svirk is a troll so there is no reasoning with him/it. But he does make a good foil in that it shows the world what fools these deniers are.
In response to:

Is America in a Religious War?

Beeblebrox Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 1:49 PM
Obama is wrong on all counts like usual. America is no more a Hindu or Buddhist nation than Israel is a Muslim nation. And by percentage, there are more Muslims in Israel than Buddhists or Muslims here. The fact is, this IS a Christian nation. It was founded on the Protestant interpretation of the Bible and to this day, 75% of the population consider themselves to be Christians. Of the remaining 25% nearly all of them consider themselves to be "non-religious". Only about 7% of the population are other faiths besides Christian.
In response to:

Is America in a Religious War?

Beeblebrox Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 1:45 PM
Partially true eric but give an example of directives in the OT that are relevant to Gentiles that would put us in prison for following them.
In response to:

Is America in a Religious War?

Beeblebrox Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 1:34 PM
People like svirk are the problem with our world. Either blind to obvious truth or in bed with evil and therefore, a danger to himself and others. Americans have been forced to deal head on with Islam and the teachings of the Quran for the last decade or so. We're not uneducated about what is being taught in Mosques around the world. We are not bullied by rhetoric such as svirk is spewing. We are well aware of what Muslim teachings are. The reality is that there are only two kinds of Muslims; those who follow the Quran faithfully and therefore, are a danger to the rest of humanity, or those who claim to be Muslim but don't follow the Quran. The problem is, there are millions upon millions of true believers, most of whom support the work of their most devoted adherents - the jihadists. Mark is simply trying to tell us that, if we can find the distinction between the two and identify it, the easier it is to call out the true enemy. If it turns out that pretty much all practicing Muslims believe what is written in their holy book, then they place themselves at odds with civilization and we are at war with them. It's sad that people such as svirk defend the indefensible but to claim that those who understand this issue extremely well are "stupid" is simply to demonstrate that he doesn't have an argument. I'll debate anyone who claims that Islam is the "Religion of Peace" any day. The Hadith, Sira, and of course, the Quran all explicitly compel Muslims to wage Jihad against the infidels. This is not an opinion. It is a simple, and sad fact. Telling me that these Islamic writings say otherwise is a fool's errand.
In response to:

Is America in a Religious War?

Beeblebrox Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 1:17 PM
Satan IS one of his names after all so why the vitriol svirk?
Well, theoretically, McDonnell could do away with all filibuster provisions. Filibusters are just Senate rules, not Constitutionally mandated. It would serve the Dems right if McConnell went nuclear on them but then, he's a big amnesty guy so why would he?
1 - 10 Next