linda-Please explain why you think this is okay. Are women too helpless to do anything for themselves? The only voters that will buy into this are women who think someone is supposed to do things for them-that's not what the women's movement was about.
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 41 mins ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago