Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.) announced Thursday that he will not run for reelection next year, giving Republicans at least a shot of picking up another seat. The 78-year-old Armed Services Committee chairman, one of the most influential members of the Senate in either party, said he will work aggressively during his final two years in Congress...The longest-serving senator in Michigan history spent months getting pressure to announce his intention,...
In response to:
DG-Does he live in Michigan now?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 9 hours ago