Obama's 2012 campaign team introduced the most sophisticated data mining algorithms ever seen in a political campaign. Eric Schmidt, Google CEO, was deeply involved in the Obama IT campaign team. After the election, instead of folding back into the DNC, Obama formed Organize for America (OFA) to the DNC's outrage. Eric Schmidt spun-off the entire Obama campaign IT team to form an independent consulting firm called Civis Analytical, and will serve only Democratic campaigns. The IRS director visited the White House 156 times and targeted conservative non-profits suppressing their votes in an election year. The IRS gave donor lists from confidential tax return of the National Organization on Marriage to their political Democratic opponent Human Rights Campaign. Obama says the NSA data base is secure. Trust? How about fear!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 8 hours ago