Obama's 2012 campaign team introduced the most sophisticated data mining algorithms ever seen in a political campaign. Eric Schmidt, Google CEO, was deeply involved in the Obama IT campaign team. After the election, instead of folding back into the DNC, Obama formed Organize for America (OFA) to the DNC's outrage. Eric Schmidt spun-off the entire Obama campaign IT team to form an independent consulting firm called Civis Analytical, and will serve only Democratic campaigns. The IRS director visited the White House 156 times and targeted conservative non-profits suppressing their votes in an election year. The IRS gave donor lists from confidential tax return of the National Organization on Marriage to their political Democratic opponent Human Rights Campaign. Obama says the NSA data base is secure. Trust? How about fear!
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 7 mins ago
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 47 mins ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The dangers of turning Election Day into Election Month Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Pentagon is sugarcoating the situation in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Attendees head for the exits as Obama speaks at campaign rally for Maryland Democrat Allahpundit 3 hours ago