Obama's 2012 campaign team introduced the most sophisticated data mining algorithms ever seen in a political campaign. Eric Schmidt, Google CEO, was deeply involved in the Obama IT campaign team. After the election, instead of folding back into the DNC, Obama formed Organize for America (OFA) to the DNC's outrage. Eric Schmidt spun-off the entire Obama campaign IT team to form an independent consulting firm called Civis Analytical, and will serve only Democratic campaigns. The IRS director visited the White House 156 times and targeted conservative non-profits suppressing their votes in an election year. The IRS gave donor lists from confidential tax return of the National Organization on Marriage to their political Democratic opponent Human Rights Campaign. Obama says the NSA data base is secure. Trust? How about fear!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 8 hours ago