For a year now, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa has issued multiple threats to hold officials of the Obama Justice Department in contempt for their obstruction of justice surrounding the Fast and Furious scandal. Despite his senior status within the Obama administration, Attorney General Eric Holder has not been immune from those threats as he continues to withhold 74,000 Fast and Furious documents from Congressional investigators. His repeated stonewalling and coverup of Fast and Furious, which I document extensively in my new book Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Coverup, has not...
In response to:
You are right.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago