It's official: Mitt Romney is the GOP nominee and will battle President Obama for the White House. Team Romney has released a new video, "The Promise of America," to kick things off.
It has almost been one year since Mitt Romney announced his campaign for president in Stratham, New Hampshire. As he clinches the delegates needed for the Republican nomination, we look back on this journey to restore the promise of America.
In a classy move, President Obama actually called Romney today to congratulate him
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 18 minutes ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 2 hours ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 3 hours ago