Even though he is Mitt Romney's biggest competition at the moment, Rick Santorum trails the former Massachusetts governor in delegate math, national popularity, and campaign cash, leaving a wide berth for Romney's comfort. While both are taking Easter weekend off from campaigning and the next round of primaries aren't for a couple more weeks (April 24th) and are all in the Northeast (Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Rhode Island, and Pennsylvania), an increasing number of voices are chiming in that the time has come for the GOP to unite around a single nominee, and more people are joining the chorus saying...
In response to:
Yeah. The Romney holdouts have a big math problem. The other 3 candidates combined don't even equal Romney's delegate total, not by 200.
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 47 minutes ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 3 hours ago