We will see an enormous decision that must be made on the Bush income taxes and the payroll tax holiday, but what might provide more problems between the parties are the sequester spending cuts. Democrats do not want to admit that they have pushed sharp defense decreases upon the country as a "compromise" for raising the debt ceiling last time. It's surprising that...
In response to:
They're in real trouble, those that agreed to the "automatic" sequestration cuts in order to hand Obama 4.3 trillion dollars for his re-election, that is. Were out of authorized counterfeit again. If the congress makes a deal to not cut the spending, then allows the printing up of trillions more, the bond rateing agencies are going to make an example out of the United States. By 'printing up, I am stating that the federal reserve buys up more than 75% of the US debt, they get the trillions from the treasury dept.'s printing press, then give it to the member banks, who use it for bribes and bonuses. The bond rateing agencies have been making life miserable for the european debtors and won't hesitate to downgrade the US below investment
There will be a lame duck session between Election Day 2012 and January 2013, when President Obama has his second inauguration and the next Congress takes office. And in that time, incredibly important policy must be decided.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 5 hours ago